Wednesday, March 02, 2005

My plan for my 15lb Rommey wool

I order some (15lb) of raw Rommey fleece few weeks ago. It came in a large bag. Since I wash my fleece in my washer, I usually do not mind to wash my own fleece. However, I made up my mind to process as much fleece as I can in the next few month, I have been thinking how to use my time more efficiently. Then I remember a while back I read a article about a girl was giving a very very dirty fleece. She thought to herself--It will take me forever to clean this fleece--so she decide to give up that fleece. She left it on the fence of her yard. Few months later, she realize rain has clean that dirty fleece, and the fleece was wonderful. So here is my plan. I am going to leave my fleece in some kind of container with lots of holes in it, then leave it outdoor when the spring comes. I will take them out and bring them in to wash with soap at the end of spring. I think it is a brilliant ideal. What do you think?

I just start a new scarf project. A while back I saw Jennifer Anderson wear this nice scarf in one of her movies. Then I saw a very simmiler pattern in Michelle's pattern calander. Now it is on my circular needle. I use a very shiny hot pink cotton yarn. I like the way it comes out. I am now praying that I will have enough yarn to make it to a nice length. I will post a picture of it latter on. ( I finally figure out how to add pictures in my blog. Heeheehee)

No comments: