Friday, August 05, 2005

Long time no see, my friends

Hi, my blogging friends, I am sorry that I hasn't post anything for a long while. I am still spending most of my free time on my fiber stuff, it just that I do not have time to use computer much.
I am reading sweater workshop from J. Fee. It is wonderful book, I learn few new tricks from her book. I met her in person few times, and love sweaters on her which she dyed, spun, and knitted herself. I really think her book is great for spinner or hand spun yarn.

Although I love spinning, but I spent most of my fiber time on knitting then past few months. I did finished few projects. I also practiced to spin lace weight yarn, because I have my mind on few nice lace project. Hopefully I will start at least one of those project this fall.

I also got all my fiber back from my wool processor. They all come out so beautiful. I have to figure out what I am going to do with them.

I am on very serious yarn and wool diet. I just have too much, and they are occupy every available space in my house----I really appreciate my dh not complaining about them.

I also try to dye some of my yarn and wool. I am still in the very beginning of learning process. Color will come out nice, but a lot of time, not the color I have in mind. I will post some pictures later.

I also got a kitten. She is so cute. Her mother is a wild cat, my co-worker's friend caught the mother and give her the shelter. But they already have 3 other cats in the house, so they have to put all 3 kittens to adoption.

I am going to spinning bee at my local spinning group tomorrow. I will take some nice pictures.

No comments: